"tinted" windows

Guest calypsos15

Thx so much for your replies. I totally appreciate it!

Btw, I put an extension on the ticket, and it worked. I will also tell you my reason for why I can probly beat this tint ticket...it's a technical flaw (one which worked on my "passing a red light ticket")

The definition of "tint" means to add a lighter substance to an object (in the parlance of art lingo, and stuff). "Shade" means to add a darker substance. "Tint" is written on my ticket, but my car was shaded. I will simply point out to the "judge" this fact, with supporting documents from dictionaries, related parts of the tint law, and a picture from my car with the shade removed. I will say that the police man may have thought my car was too "shiny" or bright, yet there is nothing in the "tint" law that says I cannot have a shiny windowed car. Hopfly that wrx. If not, well, I don't have "shaded" windows right now so It'll be a correctable fix.

In the parlance of our time, gentlemen. Fair morrow

First question I see being asked "And what was the substance used to shade your windows ? As in, what was installed to the window itself to provide the shading ? What is this product referred to as ?"

I would guess the answer would be "Tint"

The state then has you !

I am not an Attorney, just my 2 cents of how I see it turning out.........

Archived