Starting again in N. IL

Booms - Im surprised that you are busting hopo's chops, aren't you a Moderator?

:money

Let Me tell ya something there....... When You have been priveleged enough to be busted on by a Mod, or any of the other 15-20 year veterans on here..... THATS when You know You have been accepted as a true member of this board....just ask HoPo or His secretary..... Miss Taint...... :rest

Guest filmslayer
Harrypo53 - I was not busting your chops. Since I have just restarted tinting, I only have about 20 car under my belt. When I figure this forum out I will send you a pm with my cell# and we can meet up.

Booms - Im surprised that you are busting hopo's chops, aren't you a Moderator? We all have to start somewhere, I guarantee that no-one has started into this business with more than 100 cars under there belt. Im not saying, Im just saying!!! He is also half our age. I'm not trying to get off to a bad start here, I find this forum very helpful but you guys do come down hard on new guys.

thats how we weed out the pansies ! my advice to you is grow thick skin . its all in fun unless you get an attitude and cross a line , if that happens look out ! :money just saying ...

Harrypo53 - I was not busting your chops. Since I have just restarted tinting, I only have about 20 car under my belt. When I figure this forum out I will send you a pm with my cell# and we can meet up.

Booms - Im surprised that you are busting hopo's chops, aren't you a Moderator? We all have to start somewhere, I guarantee that no-one has started into this business with more than 100 cars under there belt. Im not saying, Im just saying!!! He is also half our age. I'm not trying to get off to a bad start here, I find this forum very helpful but you guys do come down hard on new guys.

I think you need 10 posts to use PM

OK sounds good. I do have thick skin and I can take a beating. I'm all about having a good time. I'm sure I will make everyone laugh multiple times through my tinting jobs. I am a team player so I will tell you guys when I have major mess ups, sometimes just for the laughs. :mad

Thanks guys

Guest filmslayer
I think you need 10 posts to use PM

yes hopo 10 posts ....

OK sounds good. I do have thick skin and I can take a beating. I'm all about having a good time. I'm sure I will make everyone laugh multiple times through my tinting jobs. I am a team player so I will tell you guys when I have major mess ups, sometimes just for the laughs. :lol2

Thanks guys

:mad

Booms - Im surprised that you are busting hopo's chops, aren't you a Moderator?

:beer

Let Me tell ya something there....... When You have been priveleged enough to be busted on by a Mod, or any of the other 15-20 year veterans on here..... THATS when You know You have been accepted as a true member of this board....just ask HoPo or His secretary..... Miss Taint...... :cool

ohhhh shizit. this post was way funnier to read when drunk hahahahahaha

Archived