True Black Changing to True Brown

Guest gabe

Guest tdmillet

i would just like to apologize to howard for any aggravation i gave him. i was just pissed off about alot off other things and let it get the best of me. again im sorry.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i love you howard. :thumb

Awe shucks, Tdm. At EWF, we love you too. We always did great together in the past and we missed you when you were in Sunny Florida.

When you called and told me where you were opening shop, my heart sank. It's very tough for a distributor in that circumstance.

In any event, I wish you the very best of luck and success. When you open your second location, give us a holler and we will ship you film by the pallet load.

-Howard

Guest Pacific Islander

WOW! Fascinating read.

This I must say, in times of trouble and rough waters...Howard gets right in there and faces each person and situation directly. I'm always impressed by his responses. One day I hope to be at that level.

I also hope more factory reps that read theses posts would be humbled and simply learn that always speaking the truth even if it hurts comes back to reward you.

Howard, you truly are one to be looked at to teach lessons of humility and kindness wins always.

Pacific Islander

WOW! Fascinating read.

This I must say, in times of trouble and rough waters...Howard gets right in there and faces each person and situation directly. I'm always impressed by his responses. One day I hope to be at that level.

I also hope more factory reps that read theses posts would be humbled and simply learn that always speaking the truth even if it hurts comes back to reward you.

Howard, you truly are one to be looked at to teach lessons of humility and kindness wins always.

Pacific Islander

Hi PI,

Wow. Coming from you, those words mean a great deal. I am honored and humbled.

-Howard

Guest Total tint

I tried the TB and in my honest opinion it just sucks, adhesive is horrible caused me to have more redos based on peeling of back window then i have ever had. I will go out of business before I EVER use that film again

Guest Total tint
i love you howard. :cold

Awe shucks, Tdm. At EWF, we love you too. We always did great together in the past and we missed you when you were in Sunny Florida.

When you called and told me where you were opening shop, my heart sank. It's very tough for a distributor in that circumstance.

In any event, I wish you the very best of luck and success. When you open your second location, give us a holler and we will ship you film by the pallet load.

-Howard

:cold :cold

I tried the TB and in my honest opinion it just sucks, adhesive is horrible caused me to have more redos based on peeling of back window then i have ever had. I will go out of business before I EVER use that film again

Installer error

Installer error

Taking Howard out of the equation...

This site certainly is the place for reviews on films. I have personally seen many negative reviews on EWF...maybe more than any other. I have a sample book of their auto film, and just feeling the films scream cheap. As an entry level film, its prob fine...but for someone trying to establish a successful automotive tinting biz, they would almost certainly want to offer more of a name brand line. :twocents

Archived