True Black Changing to True Brown

Guest gabe

Guest tdmillet
Careful tdm...your immaturity is showing. :D

For what it's worth, I think Howard is being a stand up supplier. I would like to see ALL suppliers take the same stand. Shows integrity to me. :money

:spit

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Careful tdm...your immaturity is showing. :D

For what it's worth, I think Howard is being a stand up supplier. I would like to see ALL suppliers take the same stand. Shows integrity to me. :money

:spit I applaud howard for showing loyalty to his long time customer and not selling to the man 1 mile away, but on the other hand we are talking global film and rebox film...not that hard to get your hands on these type films :spit So i would think it would be a tough call on if he should have went on and sold to him or not but still kudos for showing loyalty to your loyal customer Howard, not many companies doing that anymore :lol

Guest tdmillet
Careful tdm...your immaturity is showing. :embar

For what it's worth, I think Howard is being a stand up supplier. I would like to see ALL suppliers take the same stand. Shows integrity to me. :twocents

:bingo I applaud howard for showing loyalty to his long time customer and not selling to the man 1 mile away, but on the other hand we are talking global film and rebox film...not that hard to get your hands on these type films :dunno So i would think it would be a tough call on if he should have went on and sold to him or not but still kudos for showing loyalty to your loyal customer Howard, not many companies doing that anymore :nope

right on it wasnt hard to get. two phone calls later and my 10 box order was on its way. :D

im good thank you. i have a supplier. i can wait an extra day to get my film. and if you can afford to lose 30,000.00 a year in film sales you must be doing something right. god bless and take care. :hmmm

If you're still buying global through another dealer, aren't they still getting the $30k. :dunno

Guest tdmillet
im good thank you. i have a supplier. i can wait an extra day to get my film. and if you can afford to lose 30,000.00 a year in film sales you must be doing something right. god bless and take care. :nope

If you're still buying global through another dealer, aren't they still getting the $30k. :lol

yes. anyone that wants to sell to me can have the $30k. :thumb

yes. anyone that wants to sell to me can have the $30k. :rollin

Hi Tdm,

If you read these boards frequently, you will find that there are plenty of professional installers that are not quite as busy as they would like to be. Many of them post their questions and ideas about how they can increase business in these tough economic times.

Back on 08/24/10 at 2:37PM you initiated a thread in the Classified Section of Tintdude called “Top Notch Tinter” with the following post:

“Im a window tinter living in Mass. and Im looking for some work.”

I was unable to copy and paste that thread here for some reason, but it is still listed in the Classified category. There were no replies.

In other words, just 60 days ago you were looking for work.

I don’t mean to be facetious, or doubt your word on this but what you seem to have done is quite remarkable. You went from looking for work to being a $30k/year film buyer in just 60 days.

For the benefit of all those who are looking to increase their business, can you please just share with us the secret of your success? It is truly impressive to say the least.

-Howard

Archived