True Black Changing to True Brown

Guest gabe

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes. anyone that wants to sell to me can have the $30k. :rollin

Hi Tdm,

If you read these boards frequently, you will find that there are plenty of professional installers that are not quite as busy as they would like to be. Many of them post their questions and ideas about how they can increase business in these tough economic times.

Back on 08/24/10 at 2:37PM you initiated a thread in the Classified Section of Tintdude called “Top Notch Tinter” with the following post:

“Im a window tinter living in Mass. and Im looking for some work.”

I was unable to copy and paste that thread here for some reason, but it is still listed in the Classified category. There were no replies.

In other words, just 60 days ago you were looking for work.

I don’t mean to be facetious, or doubt your word on this but what you seem to have done is quite remarkable. You went from looking for work to being a $30k/year film buyer in just 60 days.

For the benefit of all those who are looking to increase their business, can you please just share with us the secret of your success? It is truly impressive to say the least.

-Howard

:lol Doh! :lol2

Guest tdmillet
yes. anyone that wants to sell to me can have the $30k. :thumb

Hi Tdm,

If you read these boards frequently, you will find that there are plenty of professional installers that are not quite as busy as they would like to be. Many of them post their questions and ideas about how they can increase business in these tough economic times.

Back on 08/24/10 at 2:37PM you initiated a thread in the Classified Section of Tintdude called “Top Notch Tinter” with the following post:

“Im a window tinter living in Mass. and Im looking for some work.”

I was unable to copy and paste that thread here for some reason, but it is still listed in the Classified category. There were no replies.

In other words, just 60 days ago you were looking for work.

I don’t mean to be facetious, or doubt your word on this but what you seem to have done is quite remarkable. You went from looking for work to being a $30k/year film buyer in just 60 days.

For the benefit of all those who are looking to increase their business, can you please just share with us the secret of your success? It is truly impressive to say the least.

-Howard

i had just moved back up here you ass. and since then have landed several dealers,opened a new shop and have contacted alot of old friends.(old customers of mine) thats why . how about you go screw yourself and dont worry about me. thanks again. also i have been planning this move back up here for a couple of years now and contacted alot of old customers. so it wasnt just 60 days. its kind of funny your so worried about me.

Guest tdmillet

for everyone else on here i think this is an awesome site. and the few people i have contacted for help have been great.

and just a quick story i started the biz that howard is worrying about upsetting. i sold it moved to FL for seven years and just moved back to mass. :thumb and will soon be a 30k a year buyer with no problem. and sorry you all had to read this crap.

Archived