True Black Changing to True Brown

Guest gabe

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tdmillet
i got 10 rolls of global today :bingo

From who?

i've been in this biz a long time and have alot of friends that would do anything for me . as i would for them. if i want a film i can get it with no problem. i just figured it would be easier to buy from you. again its not personal its biz. i dont think if you sold me film it was going to hurt anyone.

so crap film is ok as long as the custy doesnt see it. great way to do biz.
i never purchased tb

Hi Tdm,

Not even the mighty Llumar pleases everyone, so I don't have any issue with critiques. But in this case, you posted an opinion on a film that you admit to never even purchasing.

I know you are upset with us because we stood by Mike. If the price of loyalty is being on the receiving end of these pot-shots, we choose to pay it.

-Howard

i dont think if you sold me film it was going to hurt anyone.

Hi Tdm,

Give Mike a call right now and discuss it. If he is AOK with it, we will sell you the Global.

-Howard

Guest tdmillet
i never purchased tb

Hi Tdm,

Not even the mighty Llumar pleases everyone, so I don't have any issue with critiques. But in this case, you posted an opinion on a film that you admit to never even purchasing.

I know you are upset with us because we stood by Mike. If the price of loyalty is being on the receiving end of these pot-shots, we choose to pay it.

-Howard

Hi Tdm,

Give Mike a call right now and discuss it. If he is AOK with it, we will sell you the Global.

-Howard

im good thank you. i have a supplier. i can wait an extra day to get my film. and if you can afford to lose 30,000.00 a year in film sales you must be doing something right. god bless and take care. :dunno

Guest tdmillet
i never purchased tb

Hi Tdm,

-Howard

Hi Tdm,

-Howard

:dunno

i never purchased tb

Hi Tdm,

-Howard

Hi Tdm,

-Howard

im good thank you. i have a supplier. i can wait an extra day to get my film. and if you can afford to lose 30,000.00 a year in film sales you must be doing something right. god bless and take care. :dunno

Sounds like a drop in the bucket.

Guest tdmillet
i never purchased tb

Hi Tdm,

-Howard

Hi Tdm,

-Howard

im good thank you. i have a supplier. i can wait an extra day to get my film. and if you can afford to lose 30,000.00 a year in film sales you must be doing something right. god bless and take care. :beer

thats just auto :dunno

i never purchased tb

Hi Tdm,

-Howard

Hi Tdm,

-Howard

im good thank you. i have a supplier. i can wait an extra day to get my film. and if you can afford to lose 30,000.00 a year in film sales you must be doing something right. god bless and take care. :D

thats just auto :money

My 2 man show buys that much, still sounds like a drop in the bucket

Archived