True Black Changing to True Brown

Guest gabe

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno

so basically....

TDM wanted to buy film from howard, howard won't sell it to him, and now its all "crap".

if its all crap tdm, why did you want to buy it in the first place?

so basically....

TDM wanted to buy film from howard, howard won't sell it to him, and now its all "crap".

Thanks for the Cliff's notes Scotty. :lol

Guest filmslayer
so basically....

Thanks for the Cliff's notes Scotty. :lol

:spit ..... :lol

so basically....

Basically yes - but please:

Let's not beat up on Tdm. He is entitled to his opinion and is free to express it here. I have done business with him in the past, I respect his opinion and accept that he is upset with us. It's just that those facts were not out in the open and I want to set the record straight.

I wish him luck and I am confident he will have no problem finding a good deal on a good roll of film. I just can't help him if he is going to operate that close to M.G. (who does not even read these boards BTW).

-Howard

Edited due to duplication.

im sure alot of tinters on the board would wish all the mannys did the same thing as your doing howard nice to see good custy are valued and have the area there in protected :lol2

Guest tdmillet
so basically....

Let's not beat up on Tdm. He is entitled to his opinion and is free to express it here. I have done business with him in the past, I respect his opinion and accept that he is upset with us. It's just that those facts were not out in the open and I want to set the record straight.

I wish him luck and I am confident he will have no problem finding a good deal on a good roll of film. I just can't help him if he is going to operate that close to M.G. (who does not even read these boards BTW).

-Howard

i said its fine i got 10 rolls of global today so it is not a big deal. and i wasnt going to buy the crap line of film we were talking about. so you might want to know what you are talking about before you talk shiiit. :lol2

Guest tdmillet
Hi Tdm,

I know you were not too happy with our decision regarding "M.G.", but he has been a tried and true customer of mine for well over a decade. There is no way I am going to repay that kind of loyalty by working with another shop less than a mile away.

You initiated this thread as soon as we got off the phone informing you of our decision: http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=60674

We have done business in the past when you were in a different area and I don't see any record of any product issues you had with any EWF film. I wish you the very best of luck in the new shop. There are countless other places where you can buy great film at a descent price.

We have no hard feelings Tdm, but since then you keep taking shots at us. We are far from perfect (as are our films) and we will respond to any valid question or criticism you or anyone raises. But there is more going on here than people realize.

Again, I wish you the very best of luck in the new shop. Competition is part of the game and everyone respects that. But I won't repay "M.G.'s" loyalty by stabbing him in the back. We have been selling film since 1982 and are very fortunate here in having a list of customers who have been with us a very long time. If that upsets some people, we take full responsibility and will live with the consequences.

I know you think that our policy is foolish, shortsighted and senseless, but we stand with those who have stood with us.

-Howard

i never had any issue with your products because i never purchased tb :lol2

Guest tdmillet
so basically....

-Howard

basically no. thats not at all what went down. but if that helps you sleep better than fine. :lol2

Archived