Can you get ticketed for driving a friend's car? PA

Guest Kinger124

Guest Kinger124

Two friends of mine were arguing the other day about this subject.

This is in PA and it is a 2010 BMW M3 with 20% all around

One said that if she were to borrow a friend's car with tint on it SHE could get a ticket for it if pulled over. Of course the other said that's not the case since she didnt own the vehicle.

So, has it ever happened to someone? If she borrowed a car and got pulled over for tint could she get a ticket even if she didnt own the car? I cant see how they could ticket the owner either if they werent the one operating the vehicle.

Two friends of mine were arguing the other day about this subject.

This is in PA and it is a 2010 BMW M3 with 20% all around

One said that if she were to borrow a friend's car with tint on it SHE could get a ticket for it if pulled over. Of course the other said that's not the case since she didnt own the vehicle.

So, has it ever happened to someone? If she borrowed a car and got pulled over for tint could she get a ticket even if she didnt own the car? I cant see how they could ticket the owner either if they werent the one operating the vehicle.

Where I live, they can, but more likely just get a warning.

Does the owner of the vehicle have a medical exemption for the tint? I do have a MEDEX and it matters not who drives my vehicle; it's registered to the VIN.

Be Safe,

Jimmy

no such thing as a medical exemption here.

Archived