Classic Black from EWF

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to know witch films from ewf are lifetime warranty?

The ones That I use are Classic Black, and Classic Charcoal, both CS Films.

I was waiting for you to answer lol...

Yep :)

Guest VaTinterPMan

Yeah Max Pro is a different film....I don't think they dist. that at all....But maybe they do I don't know.....Call up howard and let them know....Any sample I have got before was 40in.....

I ordered a sample from EWF and they sent me a 30" sample of something called pro max or max pro or something like that... It was in a crappy box and everything didn't look very professional. Thats not how they usually send their film is it?

Hi Gosurfing 85,

MaxPro is a competitor of ours. Our samples go out in our super strong 275 pound test Blue/Grey Express Boxes.

VaTinterPMan is correct. We do not sell that product.

Regards,

Howard

I tinted few cars with Classic B. Film and All my customers seems to be love CB more than Classic charcoal which is a lot more $$$ out of my pocket! I've been using HP CHARCOAL all my life But I've decided to have CB as my pushing product.

It is good film , color is good, shrinks little different but I will get used to it in few days. I just wish EWF MAKES CB with 26%-30% VLT.

I stopped offering metallized as my entry level film and offer Classic black instead. Once I got used to shrinking it, its easier for me to shrink than suntek carbon now. Plus, with this film I NEVER get fingers on the bottom or sides of roll ups ever.

Oh yea, and the scratch coat on this film can't be beat, if you scratch this film its your fault.

Archived