3m film

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikebrooks

would like to know how much the the crystaline for the whole roll?? a customer is asking for this specifically but the distributor here wont give me price...

its ab $1600-$1800 per roll and not very easy to use.

Guest kylecm85

Great looks like I'm done from the get go! This is the film that my shop uses. So far I have to been to pleased with it. We also carry cristaline but have not used any yet....

Great looks like I'm done from the get go! This is the film that my shop uses. So far I have to been to pleased with it. We also carry cristaline but have not used any yet....

i was wondering if you can help me.. i have a customer that's particularly asking for 3m film and i talk to one of the sales rep in my are but he wont give me pricing because i guess im not in the territory to buy the film.. anyways i was wondering do u know how much is the 3m cm series, crystalline or prestige per roll?? if you can just give me an idea how much is it per roll it would really help me a lot.. thanks in advance!

I was defiitely surprised when I started browsing this forum to read that 3M was just alright. I am glad I started reading here though because I had been stopping by tint shops asking what brand they carry hoping to find a shop that used 3M because my brother had told me they were one of the best.

Film is good film,its just way overpriced for what it is espicially when your not sure if you are getting a true 3m product or just a reboxed film..The name sells it though,i get so tired of ppl asking me if i got the 3m tints :mad

Tell them you do stock 3M and just give them the equivalant film, which most like will be a better film anyway.

3M is well known brand, but when i heard 3M it's remind me of Tape, not Film, i had a simple of their tint about 3 years ago, installed on the back of my yaris, and it's bubbling already.

But i don't know about their quality now.

Guest wrong_em_boyo

I know its unpopular on this forum, but we've tried out different films from all the big manufacturers over the last 20 years and now 3M is the only film I'll use. I've had CS series on my truck that stays outside in the So Cal sun everyday for the last 3 years and it still looks brand new. I have Crystalline on my 1970 Nova and the leather seats never even seem warm anymore.

I know its unpopular on this forum, but we've tried out different films from all the big manufacturers over the last 20 years and now 3M is the only film I'll use. I've had CS series on my truck that stays outside in the So Cal sun everyday for the last 3 years and it still looks brand new. I have Crystalline on my 1970 Nova and the leather seats never even seem warm anymore.

you do know 3m is not a manufacture of window film? I think Suntek is making it currently.

Archived