3m film

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think 3M film is more in the OK realm. You can probably do about the same to a little better with another product, at a better price point. It seems that most reasons people think 3M sucks, doesn't have much to do with the film itself. Try it for yourself and make your own decision would be my suggestion. :thumb

Gila sucks. :twocents

I said they suck if u ask most ppl on this forum. I didnt say they did. Read the post carefully There is bunch that look down on the film and a shop i worked at had nothin but return cars with it. Changed films and everything runs smooth. I didnt install the film. This was right before i came there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

•   Sponsored by
    ride wrap

Lexen

tintwiz

auto-precut.com

signwarehouse

martinmetalwork.com

tinttek

filmvinyldesigns

• Activity Stream

1. 3

Help Needed! - Graphtec FC4100-75 - Software/Compatibility/Drivers/Communication/Blades/Setup

2. 5

Need some help

3. 0

Wtb Solar Gard Supreme NR 40

4. 0

Canadian Tinter Looking for work in US

5. 3

Help Needed! - Graphtec FC4100-75 - Software/Compatibility/Drivers/Communication/Blades/Setup

6. 3

7. 3

8. 4

At What VLT% does visibility start being impacted

9. 0

WE ARE HIRING - Window Tinter needed Waldorf MD 20602

10. 6

Automotive Tint Comparison