3m film

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know its unpopular on this forum, but we've tried out different films from all the big manufacturers over the last 20 years and now 3M is the only film I'll use. I've had CS series on my truck that stays outside in the So Cal sun everyday for the last 3 years and it still looks brand new. I have Crystalline on my 1970 Nova and the leather seats never even seem warm anymore.

Do you shrink the Crystalline the way 3M says to?

The 3M dealer can drink the Kool-aid and convince themselves and their clients that this is relevant, or the 3M dealer can accept that the film is SunTek in a box (for example) and knowlingly sell the client that somehow the product magically got better when it was carefully placed inside a 3M box.

SUNTEK??? So this is the reason behind CLC's expansion?

Guest wearyhunter

3M film performs quite good in my opinion, but it really depends on how you view it as each person rate it differently. Well, like some people here said, try it and you will know whether the film works great for you or not.

Guest Kokomo Tint & Dent

I'll bravely chime in. I stuck CS until PM came out, and I like the PM. It installs smoother than any tint I've ever used so far. Only complaints are it scratches redicilously easy and does have a slight reddish glow at certain angles under direct sunlight

I'll bravely chime in. I stuck CS until PM came out, and I like the PM. It installs smoother than any tint I've ever used so far. Only complaints are it scratches redicilously easy and does have a slight reddish glow at certain angles under direct sunlight

Sounds just like Suntek :chin

Archived