Ewf Classic Black Review

Guest SRWT

Guest djchuck760

best part of this Great Service from the whole group had a big issue with paypal and thanks to Howard still got my film on time to make money :thumb  :cool

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

best part of this Great Service from the whole group had a big issue with paypal and thanks to Howard still got my film on time to make money :thumb  :cool

Howard and his team are the best!! Chuck, what part of Cali are you from?

Guest djchuck760

Howard and his team are the best!! Chuck, what part of Cali are you from?

Coachella CA were Coachella Fest happens or other people know it as Palm Springs Area and You?

Oh - that was you Stayfresztint???  I did not realize it.  It was a pleasure taking care of you.  Let me know if you every need anything !

Thanks,

Howard

Ordered some CB yesterday and its already here!! Usually it take 2 days shipping though UPS, but this shipment went through Ontrac.  I hope they keep using them for shipping.

Hi PJtintz,

We do intend to continue using them.  A few of our customers still prefer UPS but for the most part, Ontrac is "On Track"!  Andrew coordinated everything with them and we have maps and zone charts to show us which customers benefit from the faster service.

-Howrad

Guest djchuck760

Oh - that was you Stayfresztint???  I did not realize it.  It was a pleasure taking care of you.  Let me know if you every need anything !

Thanks,

Howard

Yup that was me soon youll be seeing more purchases comming from residential/commercial and some ceramic thanks again hoping for this year to get into the Express Web Site Program this year keep up the great work :thumb  :cool 

Hello BM-TINT,

You live in a magnificent and beautiful country.

We ship to Scandinavian Countries all the time.  We can get you very fast and economical service.  All we need is your contact information and a list of items you are considering.  Our Export Desk will prepare a No-Cost / No-Obligation ProForma Invoice for you.

You can email me at howard@buytint.com

Sincere thanks for considering us.

-Howard

Archived