SunTek Carbon

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Godfather

I used SunTek Carbon a few years back and the scratching was ridiculous, not the mention the fading as well.

Hopefully they have fixed it up for their sake. Sounds like they have. :dunno

Just ordered this film this week and like the customer service. Got marketing material, banners and a nice board like 3M in less than 24 hours. So far so good with the film. I haven't noticed much scratching, unless your not careful like any other film out there. Hope it doesn't fade like people are stating..... Good bang for the buck though...

Guest thatsnappyguy

I have used the carbon for years. All in all, its a nice film and I haven't had any issues with it. I do, however, not like the color of the 5%. If I were to offer auto tint and had to you Suntek, It would be Carbon as my basic, and CXP as my upsell. Don't bother with the STD or any other 3 year film. Quality products is what makes the best company's stand out.

In my personal opinion though....Last I checked, the Llumar ATC film was the same price as Suntek Carbon, and looks alot better. Im now a Solar Gard Dealer, and would love to talk good about their auto films, but I haven't ever used it before. I have used both Suntek and Llumar over the years, and I found that the Llumar Atr has outlasted the Suntek HP. I would assume the same would be for the ATC verse the Carbon. I like Suntek and Llumar auto films, but only one is held as an industry standard to longevity of film testing. That right there answers it all.

my customers enjoy the black look of the carbon. lulus charcoal isn't as popular, and although I agree that lumar in the long haul might be the best film, I do not like the sales ppl from lumar, we sold lulu for 3 years, loved the film, hated the salesppl. Just my personal opinion, if I could buy lulu from my global dist. I would in a sec!

Guest thatsnappyguy

lol. Yea. I say that Llumar is a great film, the only thing that sucks about it is solutia itself. I inquired a while back about becoming a Vista dealer, and they said that I have to be a Llumar dealer first. Ok, how long do I have to endure the shittiest customer service in the industry before I can become a Vista dealer?

Guest IcustomTint

just started using carbon & decided to call it CaRboNTeK cuz thats exactly what it is & added all this hipe bout state of thee art film construction & the cutting edge in film production an industry leader for folks who jus luv ta pry about the type of film I use custy's just suck it up hahha well I hope so!!! the scratch coat can use sum help but just be careful with ur card rapp it up & any carbon slanger I'L be alrite suave looking blackness & da name's just to koooL .......

my :twocents

Archived