SunTek Carbon

Guest T4Tint

just started using carbon & decided to call it CaRboNTeK cuz thats exactly what it is & added all this hipe bout state of thee art film construction & the cutting edge in film production an industry leader for folks who jus luv ta pry about the type of film I use custy's just suck it up hahha well I hope so!!! the scratch coat can use sum help but just be careful with ur card rapp it up & any carbon slanger I'L be alrite suave looking blackness & da name's just to koooL .......

my :twocents

CARBON name is very smart move from Suntek, but their film is very good compare to others with similar price.

And I got no problems with Scratching the film at all, and it's far easiest to work with for me.

About the fading? not a single complaint yet in the last 2 years.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoeDirte

Have you checked out lulu? I think it would be easy to sell CTX to custys that request Carbon XP. Just expain how suntek doesn't have that great of a scratcoat and Lulu is better, since Lulu has more quality control over their products than suntek.

Or that SunTek warranty does not cover COLOR STABLE -- And for you all SunTek people (That is not the same as fading) :inot

Guest T4Tint

Have you checked out lulu? I think it would be easy to sell CTX to custys that request Carbon XP. Just expain how suntek doesn't have that great of a scratcoat and Lulu is better, since Lulu has more quality control over their products than suntek.

Or that SunTek warranty does not cover COLOR STABLE -- And for you all SunTek people (That is not the same as fading) :inot

Can you explain about what is the difference ---> Color Stable vs Fading? I know Turn to purple is not consider FADING.

Is color stable consider turn to purple?

Guest JoeDirte

Fading is if you have 20% installed and in 5 years your tint 'FADES' to a 30% film. Color Stable is based on it turning purple or any other color that is not the original.

Guest thatsnappyguy

window film has come a long way. I only been around it for 12 years, but I heard stories about how you had to pull the liner and spray snot off the film before you installed it. I would love to see if anyone has a roll of this stuff from the 80's . Now we complain about color stable and IR and stuff. We all evolve.

window film has come a long way. I only been around it for 12 years, but I heard stories about how you had to pull the liner and spray snot off the film before you installed it. I would love to see if anyone has a roll of this stuff from the 80's . Now we complain about color stable and IR and stuff. We all evolve.

Man, that stuff was a nightmare.

Man, that stuff was a nightmare.

Ruin a drop cloth every 2 minutes!

Guest IcustomTint

ok ok let me just say suntek in general obviously offers more bang for your buck! especially with its carbon line otherwise it wouldn't be leading the presidential race at da voting polls as a supplier of choice amist 15 or so other brands... "I rest my neck"! :zzz

Archived