Well thats just dumb bc I could just come back and say the same thing what about their 30? 20? or a 15...try a 5% Any window tinter knows blocking more visible light is going to block more heat. It's a fairly new film so like I said no way to know for a fact to see how it holds up over time. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Actually blocking more visible light doesn't mean blocking more heat...That's why they made a Ceramic in most films and the Crystalline in 3M.....You should read more stats on films....some of the 80s to 60s % of film block more than the 50s....I don't know why but thats how it works

:bingo

Compare C-60 to a Traditional dyed 5%

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well thats just dumb bc I could just come back and say the same thing what about their 30? 20? or a 15...try a 5% Any window tinter knows blocking more visible light is going to block more heat. It's a fairly new film so like I said no way to know for a fact to see how it holds up over time. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Actually blocking more visible light doesn't mean blocking more heat...That's why they made a Ceramic in most films and the Crystalline in 3M.....You should read more stats on films....some of the 80s to 60s % of film block more than the 50s....I don't know why but thats how it works

NOBODY CARES

NOBODY CARES

I think there are a lot of people that care about accuracy. You should care too, it affects our industry.

• Crystaline is not a ceramic
  • Some Crystaline VLTs perform better than some ceramics but not better all ceramics
  • Darker VLT films do not always reject the most heat

Archived