• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW when you spray crystalline with water and bend it around it will show all kinds of colors mainly red and its works great when trying to sell customers they are usually think its pretty cool

That is the light being reflected off of it thats why its redish...Wow...Not wow at you but your dist or person that trained you with that film...

Oh WOW you must be a genious I never thought of it being a reflection..

Guest VaTinterPMan

Well thats just dumb bc I could just come back and say the same thing what about their 30? 20? or a 15...try a 5% Any window tinter knows blocking more visible light is going to block more heat. It's a fairly new film so like I said no way to know for a fact to see how it holds up over time. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Actually blocking more visible light doesn't mean blocking more heat...That's why they made a Ceramic in most films and the Crystalline in 3M.....You should read more stats on films....some of the 80s to 60s % of film block more than the 50s....I don't know why but thats how it works

Well thats just dumb bc I could just come back and say the same thing what about their 30? 20? or a 15...try a 5% Any window tinter knows blocking more visible light is going to block more heat. It's a fairly new film so like I said no way to know for a fact to see how it holds up over time. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

No, not dumb. You made a statement that is not entirely true. That's shortsighted.

There is a way to tell how it will hold up. Accelerated weather testing in a Zenon ARC or QUV chamber. Or try throwning some crstalline into a jar of Methyline Choride and see what happens versus what happens to a non-dye ceramic.

Archived