What did you tint today?

We tinted mine the same, with the gap.  It doesn't really bother me, but one day we will remove the glass and tint the whole thing.  Eventually we will do the same for customers too, but we just don't have time for that now.  We use to offer it for an extra charge and 99% of the time people didn't want to pay it.

Dynamic correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that rubber was attached to the glass and couldn't be removed. Just thinking I read that somewhere.

I am pretty sure also that it doesn't come apart,,but probly could if you cut it and urethaned it back together,,not worth doing that

Edited by DOOTINT

Another test drive? Dropped the guy off at his work/5mi

2008 V8 Jag pretty fast and smooth

I was trying to get my gasket shields in then I pulled the top of the door panel and bingo the lower seals were out way too easy

The rear glass was pretty curvy but powder shrunk pretty fast and lucky for me there was no peanuts because somebody scaped the defrosters off at a dealer probly,lol

There was old tint glue here and there hidden in the edges of all the windows

post-40089-0-09300800-1477054384_thumb.j

Surprisingly this is the 1st new gen Camero I did,,,that back glass is pretty flat but getting it cleaned up inside and squeeging it wasn't fun/lucky I have a bulldozer cause nothing else made it to the bottom edge with any pressure,,the prev retro camero were not so bad

And the paddle shifting 6.2 liter is very cool/fast,,he took me for a ride/long time custy

post-40089-0-93193100-1479646908_thumb.j

post-40089-0-40037300-1479646934_thumb.j

Edited by DOOTINT