Illegal tint

To any an all I may have offended, my most humble apologies! After thinking more about what I said an reading it over I feel like a hypocrite. I stood a top my soap box and looked down on a group of people with contempt. I hate when I know people have done it to me and I had no right to do that.

We're here to learn and share the things we've learned to make the world of tint better, not to be belittled by one of our own. A better person (obviously not me) would have stuck to complaining about the customers requests and left fellow tinters comments alone.

You have every right to do things as you see fit, right or wrong, without judgement from me.

Robin

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To any an all I may have offended, my most humble apologies! After thinking more about what I said an reading it over I feel like a hypocrite. I stood a top my soap box and looked down on a group of people with contempt. I hate when I know people have done it to me and I had no right to do that.

We're here to learn and share the things we've learned to make the world of tint better, not to be belittled by one of our own. A better person (obviously not me) would have stuck to complaining about the customers requests and left fellow tinters comments alone.

You have every right to do things as you see fit, right or wrong, without judgement from me.

Robin

Good guy :thumb

Robin

your posts were kinda harsh but I appreciate the apology. we are all grown ups here who im sure are able to make our own decisions based on our own judgments. I think some of us forget to jump off their tall horse and accept peoples ways of handling their businesses.

Those who have a customer sign a waiver for a darker than legal tint, I just do not understand.

Is that to say in state where the legal drinking age is 21, a Liquor Store will have underage customers sign a waiver just to make a sale ?

Let those who want to put their necks in the guillotine face the penalties, it just makes no sense to break the law like that !

There is a new Toll Road here in Texas that has an 85 Speed Limit.

That means folks in other parts of the country on remote stretches of Interstate can disregard the speed limit because in Texas they have an 85 lmit, and it makes no sense why we can't travel at the same speed ?

As far as a nationwide % on the darkness of film, that is giving the Gov't too much power.

That was tired with thte 55 Nationwide speed limit.

Not to ruffle any feathers here, but would like to understand why folks will risk everything they worked for and will ever have, just for a dollar now.

With the lawsuit happy society we live in, and some idiot juries out there, get wiped out just in Attorney fees to defend a legal action against you !

Robin

Those who have a customer sign a waiver for a darker than legal tint, I just do not understand.

Is that to say in state where the legal drinking age is 21, a Liquor Store will have underage customers sign a waiver just to make a sale ?

Let those who want to put their necks in the guillotine face the penalties, it just makes no sense to break the law like that !

There is a new Toll Road here in Texas that has an 85 Speed Limit.

That means folks in other parts of the country on remote stretches of Interstate can disregard the speed limit because in Texas they have an 85 lmit, and it makes no sense why we can't travel at the same speed ?

As far as a nationwide % on the darkness of film, that is giving the Gov't too much power.

That was tired with thte 55 Nationwide speed limit.

Not to ruffle any feathers here, but would like to understand why folks will risk everything they worked for and will ever have, just for a dollar now.

With the lawsuit happy society we live in, and some idiot juries out there, get wiped out just in Attorney fees to defend a legal action against you !

Both great posts. While the two may contradict each other, I find them both to be accurate. :dunno

Boils down to whether you want to take the risk or not. I personally prefer not to add that worry to mountain of other worries that present themselves daily.

And just food for though, if everyone installed legal there would never be the worry of the customer going down the street to the guys that do install illegal, because there wouldn't be one. I find the ones that stick on whatever the customer wants make it tougher to make a living than the law does....:twocents

Archived