Anyone play Minecraft?

Ok, so Im a huge dork now. My kids turned me on to Minecraft, but only because I had never heard of it and decided to check it out. At first, on my iPod, I hated it. I didnt see the attraction. After forcing myself to play it, and logging on with my kids, I found it entertaining.

Now, I have it on my laptop, as well as my kids. I find it fun to build things in the games and play survival for what it is. I dont play it very often, but when I do, I find myself spending hours playing in survival mode.

The cool thing about the game, is you can play it anyway you want to. My kids like to play in creative mode so they can build castles and houses, villages, caves, or whatever. I tend to like the survival mode because you start with nothing and have to survive against monsters that spawn at night, and you have to build tools and weapons to fend monsters off, as well as build shelter to protect yourself from monsters.

Dunno, I like really like the game.

Anyone else?

If TD doesnt play it, I think you should check it out. You have a very creative personality and I think you would enjoy the game. You can download hacked versions of it should you not want to purchase the game.

I've never tried it... But watched videos on YT. Seems kind of neat but I don't fully understand it all. Maybe if I played it I would...

I assume it's played online? Does everyone play together? Like Xbox, Pc, ps3? Do they all play on the same servers?

Archived