pay per click ???

any of you guys used this method for advertising , was it worth it , and how much did you normally spend every month , Google keeps sending me info to get started , but im not sure how effective it is ,,,any input will be greatly appreciated

I used to spend large sums every month but stopped in 08 when economy dumped. Found put I still got same amount of calls and had wasted enough money to buy a couple new vets!

Work on getting your website to show on first page of google in your local area under window tinting. :beer

I'm not saying they don't work but .....for me I'm way better off :twocents

Like TD said, landing page is important

Cheers

yes , everytime someone clicks on your site , it charges you , but its supposed to have you close to the top of the first page on google

Oh it charges youuuuu... I thought it was when someone clicks on your site you get paid...

I used it... towards the end of the season last year. I got a good amount of calls from it. I plan to start back up April 1 and run it thru the summer. I don't have specifics since I only used it for two months... I think I spent a couple hundred, which I made back. This year I'll keep better track of what I'm spending and what I'm getting from results, both directly and then indirectly from those jobs. (referrals, etc)

Archived