Need help with some inside mirror film

Ive got a customer with a weird request. They are wanting a high school weight room tinted with film that is mirrored on the inside. They don't want the kids to be able to see the other kids outside and so they can see themselves lifting. Im looking for some help on if you guys know of anything that will work for this? Sun shines on the outside so I have no idea what will work.

blackout then silver....but they won't see either direction....it will be a mirror to the inside though all the time.

I have seen some crome wrap vinyl that made for a very reflective surface on both sides.....you COULD see through it but just barely....

Is the existing glass clear? Why wouldn't a layer of interior 20% or lower silver film installed on the outside work? Then maybe a layer of limo behind it on the outside? The life of the film will be reduced but I've tinted many a bathroom window on the outside and never had anyone call back for warranty issues.

Or better yet. They make exterior silver film designed for outside applications. Goes on the outside with the reflective side shining outward. Couldnt this be installed on the inside so the all the reflectivity is shining inward?

The current glass is slightly tinted but I have tried putting a sample of ASWF one way mirror on the outside and it did nothing becasue the greater light was on the outside. How does that 3M white blockout film look from the outside??

The film viewed from the outside and installed on the outside is matte white and the adhesive side is black, then install a 20% silver on the inside and it will work just fine for what they are looking for. 004-42.jpg

Archived