Max Pro at 2 years

Guest Tint Activists

We don't make film that does this. You never know who puts what film in what box. We make our film at our plant in Whiteville, NC. Please come by for a visit and we'll give you a tour of the plant. Also contact us at sales@maxprofilms.com and we will send you a FREE sample so you can see for yourself why our films are superior and you won't have to take the word of postings on TintDude.

Dude! Good to have you here. I guess your reply was delayed by the registration?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We don't make film that does this. You never know who puts what film in what box. We make our film at our plant in Whiteville, NC. Please come by for a visit and we'll give you a tour of the plant. Also contact us at sales@maxprofilms.com and we will send you a FREE sample so you can see for yourself why our films are superior and you won't have to take the word of postings on TintDude.

Sir, I will take the "postings on Tintdude" any day over the words of a manufacturer, distributor, or salesman for any window film. I will take the words of my fellow tinters. If I had taken it more seriously years ago I would have not of kept installing one particular film. I didn't believe the people on here and thought the manufacturer, distributor, and salesman were telling me the truth....

I will surely believe someone like Howard and Tinitman when they say that every film has this potential and it is not uncommon to have it happen... You are not making perfect film any more than anyone else is.....

So, welcome to the "Thunderdome" hope you will become a good part of this community but be sure you have some thick skin....

I also agree and know everyone doesn't make perfect rolls every time. Time will tell as I have done a couple hundred cars with the CP. Just don't try to act like I put some wally world tint in a Max Pro box and am complaining about it. Look up East Coast Tinting with Sun Stoppers and see how much of this I bought. Hell I had to warranty a rear glass right when I started installing it because the customer came back a week later and it was so grainy you couldn't see through it. I know things happen and I know this car was outside all day everyday. I don't want my name slandered around town because I installed a lifetime warranty film and 2 years later it was garbage. I don't even want to think about the customers that don't even come back to get it repaired, they go else where. No customer is going to bad mouth a manufacturer around town they will bad mouth US the installers that have to take care of everything.

I also agree and know everyone doesn't make perfect rolls every time. Time will tell as I have done a couple hundred cars with the CP. Just don't try to act like I put some wally world tint in a Max Pro box and am complaining about it. Look up East Coast Tinting with Sun Stoppers and see how much of this I bought. Hell I had to warranty a rear glass right when I started installing it because the customer came back a week later and it was so grainy you couldn't see through it. I know things happen and I know this car was outside all day everyday. I don't want my name slandered around town because I installed a lifetime warranty film and 2 years later it was garbage. I don't even want to think about the customers that don't even come back to get it repaired, they go else where. No customer is going to bad mouth a manufacturer around town they will bad mouth US the installers that have to take care of everything.

Hi Floyd,

I completely agree, what many suppliers do not see is that fact that an installer builds their business on their reputation... So when something goes bad with a film that your trusted supplier says is the best, it simply equals your reputation. I have had quite a few jobs come back with failures in the film of some kind.. It is how my supplier handles those issues that determines who I move ahead with in the future. I will say that I have been let down badly over the years, and the answer is simple... Product, support, loyalty..

Good point!!! I took the advice of the guy who taught me to tint many years ago and started off using the same tint he did. I continue to use the same film to this day. The only warranty issues I have had over the years was due to my installation mistakes. The last thing I want is to be the guy who puts on the purple, bubbled up tint. It only takes a couple of those to make your name and reputation garbage!!

Guest TintFocus

Good point!!! I took the advice of the guy who taught me to tint many years ago and started off using the same tint he did. I continue to use the same film to this day. The only warranty issues I have had over the years was due to my installation mistakes. The last thing I want is to be the guy who puts on the purple, bubbled up tint. It only takes a couple of those to make your name and reputation garbage!!

Ditto. Still using the same film! You just get more in sync with your personal film with every single piece.

Archived