SunTek pricing going up! Who got their letter?

I got the letter last week and if its not already hard enough to make a profit with the carbon.  I told them going back to Global and the said they would match that price with their Standard pro line.  I wouldn't even touch that film and it doesn't even compare with global...hell i bet Global QDP would easily beat carbon in a QUV test.

I like the ppf but they are more than xpel ultimate and xpel is way better combined with DAP and marketing/warranty.

The carbon and cxp are really nice but again I can buy llumar and charge more for that name.

I always thougjt SunTek was more competitive on their pricing did something change? When?

I got the letter last week and if its not already hard enough to make a profit with the carbon.  I told them going back to Global and the said they would match that price with their Standard pro line.  I wouldn't even touch that film and it doesn't even compare with global...hell i bet Global QDP would easily beat carbon in a QUV test.

That is exactly what I don't understand. Why would anyone buy a standard film that cost a little more then a QDP yet it last half the life? QDP is a great film, and the customer service from EWF is awesome!

We got the same advice downunder of a local 3% increase which had to come as our dollar has crashed somewhat recently and I can't remember when the last increase came.

Interestingly the comments from another large punter competitor of theirs that when they were introduced down here for the first time to the Aussie market, their prices were so uniquely low that ST were buying the wholesale market and watch then hike it up once tinters came on board.

I can now say with hindsight that this mute point was total crap and bore nothing to reality.

ST didn't raise prices in those long intro period of years and what it actually did was show just how much our local industry was being taken for granted with no real serious completion.

Now they are a huge tint powerhouse force that have come from very humble beginnings supplying massive amounts in Oz and kudos to them.

Dev

Guest djchuck760

That is exactly what I don't understand. Why would anyone buy a standard film that cost a little more then a QDP yet it last half the life? QDP is a great film, and the customer service from EWF is awesome!

:thumb  :cool

Archived