Chicago Law same as rest of Illinois?

Guest Akers93

Guest Akers93

I have someone from Chicago asking me if the laws are the same in Chicago as the rest of the state. He will be in town for the holidays and wants his windows done but has heard rumors of Chicago having a "homeland law" or something to that sort holding effective to the old laws of none on the fronts. If someone could clear this up for me that would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Chicago has home rule law until 1st of the year. But knowing how Chicago works, your buddy may still get hassled.

I got a ticket in the mail from being parked at Burnham marina where I had my boat slipped. Tried fighting it, but in the end just lost.

The city makes about 3 million on just tint tickets alone. Their not going to let that moneymaking sceam lose easy. Make sure none of the windows meter lower then 30%

Guest Akers93

he ended up wanting to hold off on it, but was wanting just 20% on the rear section and none on the fronts. but since he cancelled it doesn't matter now but if I happen to get another person from 6-7 hours away in chicago wanting tint ill know now lol. thanks for the reply

Guest Akers93

Thank you gus, without your help i would have little to no business at all! probably never would have gotten into tinting since i started shortly after the law was passed

Archived