Under cut

Soooo I've been buying film off some guys for over a year now and they are my only film distributor. Well I have recently found out that they have been selling film to the good old "garage tinter" that was previous employed by me. Welcome to the tint world I know but should I say something to my rep about this? It's a reboxed film so I don't believe they really care about me and only care about sales. I've also talked to a lulu rep and was guaranteed to be protected from this if I buy from them. What's yalls thoughts on this subject? It grinds my gears though

guaranteed....only if you get it in some serious writing would I trust that and they will likely want you to commit to a minimum purchase monthly if they do...

Don't care about the film you are selling as long as you believe it is the best you can offer.  Sell yourself!  In 14 years I have only had a few people ever ask what film I use other than people in the business.

Talk to the suppliers that post here and see what they can do for you if you are not happy with the supplier you have.

You  are the suppliers customer and have every right to shop elsewhere unless you have some kind of purchasing agreement in place. If this is the case you may have to "tread water" for a time.

guaranteed....only if you get it in some serious writing would I trust that and they will likely want you to commit to a minimum purchase monthly if they do...

Don't care about the film you are selling as long as you believe it is the best you can offer.  Sell yourself!  In 14 years I have only had a few people ever ask what film I use other than people in the business.

^----------This----------^

I dare say 3 out of the 5 actual shops around here use the same film.....I'm included in the 3. Doesn't bother me one bit. Just like builders use practically the same 2x4s and building materials to construct a house, yet there are many different levels of finished quality. I'd concentrate more on that.

So.... :yeah

It's so hard to get a customer to get a better product around here because everyone is worried about price. Ppl will go elsewhere over 5 bucks. You could be using Klingon and they would use you because of price. Whatever happened to ppl wanting a quality job

Archived