Last one to post wins GAME #357

Well I found out we are open all day Monday, but fug it, I'm not going in. No holiday pay or overtime, so why bother.

Yeah dude, I tried to join the army as a brat, wouldn't let me. Still, when anzac day comes I march, fuck tinting. I would of imagined that you who has served would laugh and then kill someone who asked you to work on this day?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I found out we are open all day Monday, but fug it, I'm not going in. No holiday pay or overtime, so why bother.

You kidding me? In Aus. it would be time and a half if you were full time or casual and working on a public holiday. That's why most shops would just close up, it's too expensive to open with penalty rates.

You're a vet aren't you TM? You would be observing the day wouldn't you?

I wish I was kidding, I had to take the day off, and I'm catching shit for it. Mind you I have worked almost every holiday thel last 3 yrs except maybe 2. Yes I am a veteran, but he doesn't care. Sad, but hey what can you do? Haha

Yeah dude, I tried to join the army as a brat, wouldn't let me. Still, when anzac day comes I march, f**k tinting. I would of imagined that you who has served would laugh and then kill someone who asked you to work on this day?
lol, I did laugh. I will be expecting some bs when I come back.

Got some glasses today.  Doc said I don't need to wear them all the time because my brain has tricked my eyes to predominately use my left eye, which is fine, but now when I take off my glasses, I feel like everything is blurry.  Strange.  Doc said to wear them when I feel I need to focus in on detail.  My wife is hot!

Are you getting used to them? I finally got some glasses recently, but I had a hard time getting used to them. Just about gave up, but now I prefer them.

Made the mistake of getting 'no-line bi-focals', that's what really made them tough to get used to.

'afternoon all..

Back from camping.. came home a day earlier. Wasn't feeling great yesterday... went to bed around 8pm.. it rained.. hard.. woke up around 4am.. got sick a couple times.. went back to bed and got up at 7 and was like - f' this.

It's not fun at 4am trying to find a bathroom you've never been to when it's totally dark.

Oh well.. always next time. :)

smileys-camping-466957.gif

Archived