How long per car

I was doing a full 4 door car in about 1 hour and 15 to 30 min. Now the cars are taking me about 2 hours. Now I did add a few different cleaning techniques and the cars are coming out way cleaner than before but I feel that it's to slow. What's the normal time for you on a full car?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't skimp on the cleaning time... cut your time in half by double cutting/shrinking. 

It takes me 1 1/2- 2 hrs a 4 door car.  

Mostly, 12-15 mins per roll up - 5-10 mins on pesky quarter panels 12-20 mins for back glass.

It also depends If I am doing a strip or not... which I hate 'em.

But that's just me, I am not trying to become a millionaire here... 

That's pretty good time. So you can do for cars a day.? I can do them that fast. Buy I just take my time. If you want faster maybe try a different film what are u useung now? Use less soup and stretch the doors unstressed of shrinking them.I can do a car in a half hour but seldem do so.

are we counting time to drive in shop and wipe off windows and move crap out of way and clean peel board and get tools in pouch and put fabric softener on back windshield and put towel on amp in trunk and all that stuff?

Havnt thought if that it's just pretty much start to finish 2 hours. I normally do 3 a day with a lunch break in the schedule if at all possible but most of the time doesn't happen because I try to squeeze a walkin in the schedule.

OMG.....

Here we go.....

So your telling me, that you found a technique with your general tinting that has started to produce a much higher quality result, and it annoys you because you spend an extra 30 mins max on that car? And u want to go back to smashing then out?

Question: their coming out much cleaner now.....

What were you doing when they weren't? Just sending them out?

Be happy your now putting out cleaner work, keep Working on that. Then worry about the extra "minutes" your spending on a car

Are we talking about the time to drive in and out.....

Are you bloody mad?

Archived