Thank You Alexia's Window Tinting in Beaverton Oregon !

I wanted to take a moment and give props to a great crew and a special THANK YOU for going WAY out of your way to help !

A few weeks ago a good friend of mine lost his 14yr old boy after a freak accident at the end of a class camping trip... it was all over the local news and papers.... 

It was devastating to say the least. I was really at a loss for words and could only offer to help in any way I could.

The father had came up with a custom design to memorialize his son and asked if I could plot some decals for him to hand out at a memorial event....   No problemo.... 

Turns out the artwork was way too complex to plot (especially in a semi bulk fashion) ....I needed a vinyl printer... and FAST!.....  desperate I reached out to Alexia's for help...

I called late in the afternoon WELL past business hours.... Alexia herself answered ! 

Their son Duggan (I hope I spelled that correctly) handles all of their vinyl printing jobs... Alexia immediately offered their help and had Duggan phone me soon after....  ( we are well into the evening now mind you )

Duggan not only expedited the job for me the next day but comped it as well.

Thanks to the fine folks at Alexia's Window Tinting in Beaverton I was able to help out a great friend during his darkest hours...... 

The world needs more compassionate and caring people in it like these folks..

Flatrock Stan.... You should be very proud.... You have a wonderful family and together run a great business !   :thumb

Thank You !!  Thank You !! Thank You !! 

Thanks for the write up TTS. Very sorry to hear about your loss. Flatrock Stan and his family are first rate and this story does not surprise me. Still great to hear about those that are doing it right and taking care of people! :thumb

Thanks TTS and everyone else!  I was honored to be able to do this for you and this family!

When I was 16 I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, people came out from everywhere helping me!

This is why when things like this happen, I like to help out!

I hope that the family is doing better and working through this tough time!

Duggan

Archived