tint shop as a side business to start

Guest Alex Velasquez

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do what you love then the pay comes after that.if yr lucky.i enjoy meeting people and helping them out with there solar control .so I think that you can do it full time.sure what you put in you get in. Can't start un less your willing to go all or nothing.this is yr families lively hood.so go all in and yell make it.

How come no one ever wants to go learn the trade and the biz , and work for a good shop for 5 years or so. Have a plan and a goal, save money for the five years, build the respect of the other shops in you community including the one you work for. then when your ready, and have the money, find a good lease and location and open a legit window tinting company. Seems everyone wants to start off a company with a olfa, roll of film and a bottle of JJ. Throw it all in the trunk and off they go.

Because that is the way the auto market is and always will be. There is no barrier to entry and anyone with 75.00 can open shop. This is one of the biggest things that make "window tinting" a circus sideshow

Do what you love then the pay comes after that.if yr lucky.i enjoy meeting people and helping them out with there solar control .so I think that you can do it full time.sure what you put in you get in. Can't start un less your willing to go all or nothing.this is yr families lively hood.so go all in and yell make it.

Archived