worst F**** day

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chin up dude. I had a customer once who complained that I put a faint little 1cm scratch in her paint.....in the middle of her roof???

The tint job was fine. Funny but, when she came to pick up the car, she walked straight out and looked at the centre of the roof and walked straight back in....almost like she knew it was already there .....hmmmm.

I just challenge myself these days with these sort of people to go overboard and offer above and beyond service whilst professionally pointing out the errors in their thinking,otherwise I'd just go nutso on them every time.

See it works!!

There B Booms

:lol

:lol2

Cartel.....

now that you've vented do you really think your not cut out for this job? It's just tint dude.....

I'm looking at about $20k I need to pay back that I've taken out of mine and my girls savings for jobs film etc.

I ain't got no money.....

You'll be right mate

Chin up dude. I had a customer once who complained that I put a faint little 1cm scratch in her paint.....in the middle of her roof???

The tint job was fine. Funny but, when she came to pick up the car, she walked straight out and looked at the centre of the roof and walked straight back in....almost like she knew it was already there .....hmmmm.

I just challenge myself these days with these sort of people to go overboard and offer above and beyond service whilst professionally pointing out the errors in their thinking,otherwise I'd just go nutso on them every time.

Hey Rocky,

I do believe if I had to start all over again now, I'd install some kind of shop video surveillance over my work bay just for these types of people.

Devil

Hey Rocky,

I do believe if I had to start all over again now, I'd install some kind of shop video surveillance over my work bay just for these types of people.

Devil

Yep. Got it and use it, came in handy with her too. As well as vehicle inspection forms and iPad photos of everything including personal belongings and odometer/ fuel gauge . Funny old world we live in now hey mate. :D

It funny when happens to some one else but sucks when happens to you .so keep head up and think of all the happy customers that you help with there sun issues .keep caring about yr customers but always remember that this is business and don't take your hard customers home with you leave it at work .

Archived