cleaning window what tool finale step before applying film

hello.

what do you use ?   yellow turbo or  window Squeegee & Channel

and what paper or microfiber do you use when you have done one swipe  over the window ,or  don't use it :)?  wipe it of. 

I get always some dust spots  behind :( I clean 2 times every window.  white scrub and blade . 

sorry for my language I'm from Norway :) hehe 

This forum have help me a lot .:)  

black "smoothie" or as I call it wedge...for auto doors and quarters.  A channel with black blade for back windows on cars.

I use a "hi-tec" brand yellow waffle micro fiber glass clothes for wiping my squeegee and final clean insides.  Just switching to the glass micro fiber has cleaned up my film installs.  These micro fibers don't really get "wet" while working and I can go all day, 4 full cars worth, on one towel and use it again the next day and the next for at least a week....

black "smoothie" or as I call it wedge...for auto doors and quarters. A channel with black blade for back windows on cars.

I use a "hi-tec" brand yellow waffle micro fiber glass clothes for wiping my squeegee and final clean insides. Just switching to the glass micro fiber has cleaned up my film installs. These micro fibers don't really get "wet" while working and I can go all day, 4 full cars worth, on one towel and use it again the next day and the next for at least a week....

Have you got a link to what you are talking about?

Black turbo for auto and black channel squeegee for flatglass.

A channel with black blade for back windows on cars.

Just switching to the glass micro fiber has cleaned up my film installs.

:yeah   

...and I would not recommend touching the glass with any cloth after final squeegee before you stick it. Just asking to leave a fiber or dust behind.

Archived