Easiest cars to tint?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every car is easy to install, as long as you know what you're doing.... :facepalm2 :facepalm2 :facepalm2

Well somebodys got a big d*?! Haha

The car will be hard only until you master it... now have you asked what are the most challenging  for a new guy, that will be a different story. 

Every car for me is a challenge... once tinted is just another car.   LOL... hope my response did not offend you.   

I was just kidding dude. Its all good, I haven't been tinting long so basically all older cars are a bit of a challenge to me. Like the vics and impalas.

I did an old mercedes diesel last week not sure of the year or model. But it has laminated windows that the two layers were offset at the top. And had a dot matrix around the rollups. I had a real hard time with that car, until I realized how easily the seals came out

Older Mercedes sedan that has a side matrix on all roll ups and 1/4's. Doesn't get any easier than that. I'll never admit to a custy that their car is easy. I've told Camry owners to keep their windows up, since the seals are extremely tight like a Bmw or Mercedes...haha!!!

Anything that besides VW's. I cant seem to be able to slide the tint all the way to sides with out creasing it :/. That and in most cases I ust remove the doors panels. Any tips on that?

Archived