Easiest cars to tint?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anything that besides VW's. I cant seem to be able to slide the tint all the way to sides with out creasing it :/. That and in most cases I ust remove the doors panels. Any tips on that?

All VW's suck in my opinion. I top install everything. On those doors I don't gap it any longer on the bottom. After my top edge is set and I roll the window up. Pull the film back and flush out the bottom. Then I just let it tuck right into the bottom edge. I don't use any tools to try to pull back the door seal. It just falls right into place. As long as the custy keeps his windows up for the proper time, there shouldn't be any issues. I've been doing them like that for several years and haven't had a single one come back due to the bottom edge peeling.

I guess it would be fair to say that any car can be easy to tint once you figure them out. There are guys and gals doing dealershit work everyday that will find the same cars they are installing film on a day to day basis to be easy compared to the others that do retail work having to deal with a grab bag of differnent makes and models and not getting a chance to install film on the same car over and over to find the little tricks to make it so called easy.

Archived