Oxide 35% (VLT) Charcoal

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha.

Good morning!

I beat ya's

Already 2 frosting jobs done and now off to a brothel to put up some TrueVue5.

:)

Sure you are just putting up some True Vue 5....you stick to that story mate. :bs

They mentioned how they are paying??? :makeout

Haha...

Tintie tintie, suckie suckie... [emoji43]

Haha.

Good morning!

I beat ya's

Sure you are just putting up some True Vue 5....you stick to that story mate. :bs

Haha...

Bahaha :lol2

Guest Route 9

awesome film to use with a great scratch protection... bit aggresive with the glue which is a good thing as long as you use the right slip combo......all in all good value

What solution do you use with Oxide/Fusion?

Starting to think a few of you blokes own some shares in UG.. Yep fusion 70-80% is definitely needed, I was told something should be here in the next 6months or so. Just needs to be marketed correctly like advancedprotection do with their envirotek film. Make it stand out as the Premium privacy glass film, a line of its own!

Starting to think a few of you blokes own some shares in UG.. Yep fusion 70-80% is definitely needed, I was told something should be here in the next 6months or so. Just needs to be marketed correctly like advancedprotection do with their envirotek film. Make it stand out as the Premium privacy glass film, a line of its own!

Hey mate, don't know where the info is coming from but that would be great. 6 months away? That's pretty quick in terms of creating a film. Shareholders in UltraGard? Ya know, considering that the line is made for all the independents and is all about just getting a great quality product out there to give to you to use with no headaches, constant unrivalled support and most importantly, not out there to sell to dealerships, doesn't ask "where the job is" or who the builder is when you ask for a price to just undercut you, I would say yes, we all have a part to own with UltraGard and the itn to keep it alive.....

I may be wrong but I believe GTS mentioned the 70-80% being available in that time frame. I am yet to use the ultragard product but have found the (Australia wide) positivity surrounding the films quality to be to good to be true. Don't get me wrong, I am excited to get my hands on it & try it for myself. One of my first questions was the absents of the 70-80% in the fusion range knowing what my customers want & having so many cars around with privacy glass these days a quality option is needed to offer on these vehicles so hopefully it's not too far around the corner.

I may be wrong but I believe GTS mentioned the 70-80% being available in that time frame. I am yet to use the ultragard product but have found the (Australia wide) positivity surrounding the films quality to be to good to be true. Don't get me wrong, I am excited to get my hands on it & try it for myself. One of my first questions was the absents of the 70-80% in the fusion range knowing what my customers want & having so many cars around with privacy glass these days a quality option is needed to offer on these vehicles so hopefully it's not too far around the corner.

Oxide comes in a 75% which is pretty popular I believe.

I think Alex has been asked once or twice about a Fusion 70 - 80 and wouldn't be surprised to see that eventuate.

There are also other good films out there, SunTek CXP 70 and Crystalline 70 for a 50% TSER is also part of my offerings

Haha.

Good morning!

I beat ya's

Haha...

Bahaha :lol2

I can the makings of a "Carry On" movie right here haha 

Archived