dust spots tinted windows

Guest Logeese

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does look like they tried shrinking after they installed to me as well

I did this about 2 weeks ago.. shrunk after I installed and it did this and I ripped the film off and replaced it BEFORE giving it back to the customer and made it right.. Do the job right or don't do it at all. I would 100% say it's from shrinking after installing. Not acceptable

Yes, if they would have shrunk the patterns before installing the film,99% of that could have been avoided assuming that they do not remove panels and sweeps before trying to install the film. Every installer has their own way of doing things, but that job was not done up to professional standards! Just my :twocents

Guest Logeese

I have an appointment to get the front windows done Saturday. I am a little upset cause I noticed today the tint job they just did for replacement on Tuesday morning has the same type of clusters with dust spots! They look the same as the photo I posted above. I will give till Saturday for them to disappear incase i am wrong about it being dust but I really think I need to have them remove the tint and give me a refund.

Ask them if they remove door panels before installing the film. assuming that they don't, ask them to heat shrink the patterns so when they install the film, it will lay correctly without sucking up the tiny fibers from the felt gaskets everytime a finger pops up.

Archived