Thoughts on PremiumShield and Clearsheild

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not used Clearshield. Premium shield turned yellow fast. Like 30 days and that was premium shield elite.

Just fyi I used Xpel ultimate, 3M nano v2, and lastly Avery nanoshield.

Good luck with your decisions

How long ago did you use PremiumShield?

You said Nano Shield but I think you meant Nano-Fusion. How long a did you use that.

Nano-Fusion is one of the brands I'm considering. But I'm worried that it doesn't have a top coat

Nano-Fusion doesn't have a traditional top coat but is chemically infused into the film. In my experience it has the best stain and yellow resisting than any other film.

I have not used Clearshield. Premium shield turned yellow fast. Like 30 days and that was premium shield elite.

You said Nano Shield but I think you meant Nano-Fusion. How long a did you use that.

Nano-Fusion is one of the brands I'm considering. But I'm worried that it doesn't have a top coat

Sorry I did mean nano-fusion. It is an amazing film IMO but it was more expensive than Xpel Ultimate. That considered I felt ultimate was a more wise choice for my business.

Both of them tried it a few years ago with one of our original versions that no longer exists. Neither have tried our latest elite which was launched last year and has been tested in the field and performs light years ahead of what we had before. I would recommend getting feedback from someone who has tried the latest Elite and also who has tried Clearshield Pro. 

Really? Or is it more sales pitch from you guys? Sorry but even Jason from Wicks tint had issues with his sample so sorry to be so honest about your product.

Send me a sample of the new stuff. I am an honest dude. If it holds up I will be 100% honest about it in the future. I have come leaps and bounds in the few years since we last meet and now do a bit of clear bra. I am open to be silenced.

Hey I have used the clear shield pro and it was very comparable to Suntek IMO. I did not know it was not self healing. I only did a bumper and fender with it. This film has the blue release correct? I never bought more seeing as the distributor is the only other tint shop in my zip code. Lol

Thanks for teaching me something Alberts316

Archived