The Ultimate Setup

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All good cars .didn't realize that you where just having fun.

6 of those beers the miss me up.to.so be cool my friend hope you don't hold against me.

just be great at what you do and be nice .thats a nice set up. I got family in north Houston planing on visiting later this year hope we can get together and have a couple drinks.

Lets do it.....All you can drink on me when you come to Houston......Beer only :beer

All good cars .didn't realize that you where just having fun.

6 of those beers the miss me up.to.so be cool my friend hope you don't hold against me.

just be great at what you do and be nice .thats a nice set up. I got family in north Houston planing on visiting later this year hope we can get together and have a couple drinks.

Lets do it.....All you can drink on me when you come to Houston......Beer only :beer

Well if you two meet up for some drinks, Do Not post on here till you sober up ............... :spit

looks good but whats that big thing in the middle, a tinter doesn't need one of those, can hand cut faster then a machine.

I've been doing this for 14 years and I will tell you that hand cutting side windows can be done faster than a plotter. When it comes down to cutting film for back glasses and windshield strips, the plotter will win! 

looks good but whats that big thing in the middle, a tinter doesn't need one of those, can hand cut faster then a machine.

I've been doing this for 14 years and I will tell you that hand cutting side windows can be done faster than a plotter. When it comes down to cutting film for back glasses and windshield strips, the plotter will win! 

I'll give you the visors but back windows not so much, the time it takes to look up the pattern and load the film all count, can't see how its quicker unless your doing 2 or more of the same car.

I have t-8 lights mounted under my glass on the sides of my bay, just flip over head lights off and start cutting. took a long time to figure out a setup like this but it works great.

Archived