Favorite Meal ??

Just got back from Michigan visiting family for 2 weeks , ice fished almost every night, bluegill,bluegill ,bluegill cooked a mess of them , second is lengua (sp?), seso's burritos , I would eat them all the time if I could find them in phoenix. 

Just got back from Michigan visiting family for 2 weeks , ice fished almost every night, bluegill,bluegill ,bluegill cooked a mess of them , second is lengua (sp?), seso's burritos , I would eat them all the time if I could find them in phoenix. 

Back when I could eat fish, I loved some bluegill :thumb :thumb  That and and deeeeeeeeep fried catfish. 

Back when I could eat fish, I loved some bluegill :thumb :thumb That and and deeeeeeeeep fried catfish.

When you could eat fish? For what reason can you not if you don't mind me asking.

Back when I could eat fish, I loved some bluegill :thumb :thumb That and and deeeeeeeeep fried catfish.

When you could eat fish? For what reason can you not if you don't mind me asking.
Well, since you asked......:lol

I can't get more then 2-3 bites of a piece of fresh fish before I have to literally RUN to the bathroom, and stay there for the remainder of the day. Weird thing is, it's only fresh fish, shellfish and proccessed fish like canned tuna are no problem whatsoever. Been getting progressively worse as I get older.

My Dad is worse except he'll take two days to fully get over it. Started in the last ten years for him and we're the only two in a very large family that are affected like this. :dunno

Well, since you asked......:lol

I can't get more then 2-3 bites of a piece of fresh fish before I have to literally RUN to the bathroom, and stay there for the remainder of the day. Weird thing is, it's only fresh fish, shellfish and proccessed fish like canned tuna are no problem whatsoever. Been getting progressively worse as I get older.

My Dad is worse except he'll take two days to fully get over it. Started in the last ten years for him and we're the only two in a very large family that are affected like this. :dunno

No wonder why you shoot down the idea of a Florida fishing trip! Lol I guess when I get into them I'll be able so save a few dollars on shipping because canned tuna won't have to be rushed delivered! Lol