Milwaukee Heat Gun - Battery

So I tried the heatgun on a Forte bg and took 10 min to shrink it, not practical at all not to mention arm fatigue.
Milwaukee being a stand up company reimbursed me as it did not suit the purposes of shrinking tint in a timely manner

I got mine last month. I shrank a whole rear window with it and was a long process. Used one or two bars on the battery if I remember correctly. Heats up very quickly and comes to temp in 7 seconds according to lit, but no trigger lock and with the way it is weighted and squeezing trigger constantly it starts to wear on the wrist pretty quickly. I bought the full kit including the battery, charger, two nozzles, and a case. There is a nozzle which focuses the heat and I really like that. I usually use two heat guns or a torch and this was more work. Where this tool shines is at dealerships and body shops where you are having to do touch ups on the one little spot you found after you pull the car out of the bay and are far away from electricity. While I have many corded heat guns and love my Milwaukees and Metabos, this one will never replace them, but does have a purpose. 

IMG_2336.JPG

Edited by Sunbreakers

Good review, I would have wrote it identical with my experience with one exception , I would use me $10 butane torch with the same results as this gun for any mobile "touch ups"and slips back in my pocket when done so it didn't even have the value as a mobile touch up for me