Last One To Post Wins Game #558

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hot dogs for dinner.

Then there's the argue about the giant cart that you don't want to push around. Oh and now the mini carts so every old lady can stop and say "oh look how cute she is". I just wanted a gallon of milk!

:lol Haven't had the pleasure of the big race car cart yet. 

:lol Haven't had the pleasure of the big race car cart yet.

Oh but you will. :yep She should start surprising you more and more everyday now. Glad you are enjoying her so much. :thumb

I'll admit. I still have those moments where I sorta wish I had had one of my own. :mellow:

Yeah it's cool but EVERYTHING changes. Your life is no longer your own and you have to give up a lot of things because there's just no time for them. Aaaand the tantrums suck, the wife having a breakdown once in a while is really tough. It's been the hardest, most challenging and aging 3 years of my life. 

I'll admit. I still have those moments where I sorta wish I had had one of my own. :mellow:

Yeah it's cool but EVERYTHING changes. Your life is no longer your own and you have to give up a lot of things because there's just no time for them. Aaaand the tantrums suck, the wife having a breakdown once in a while is really tough. It's been the hardest, most challenging and aging 3 years of my life.

First and only time I got married, he was a year old(not mine). So I was a Dad for right at 5 years. She had a bout with not wanting to be a Mom anymore(wanting to do the playing she missed by having a kid) and had trouble getting understanding it was no longer you first, it's the child first then you.

I really enjoyed being a Dad to him for those years. Wish it could have been longer.

BTW- it is also tough when they are just up and gone one day and there's nothing you can do because they aren't yours. You don't have to worry about thank goodness. :mellow:

Archived