Last One To Post Game #570

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man my wife is getting them at least a couple times a week now. At least one that's bad enough she can't get out of bed. Dr wants her to have a sleep study which I think has zero to do with the issue. Prescribed her some new pills that didn't help any and were extremely expensive.

Man my wife is getting them at least a couple times a week now. At least one that's bad enough she can't get out of bed. Dr wants her to have a sleep study which I think has zero to do with the issue. Prescribed her some new pills that didn't help any and were extremely expensive.

Yep, we did the exact same things. Sleep study, expensive pills. It was getting ridiculous.

I know you aren't going to want to hear this, but it was MSG causing her migraines.

As soon as we removed it from her diet (no it's not easy) they went away.

That's my experience for what it's worth. 

It doesn't matter to me it's her. I am capable of eliminating anything from my diet. Her is a different story. So where do I learn about eliminating that?

Well, you'll need to familiarize yourself with the 20 different names they use for MSG, like yeast extract, natural flavors, autolized protieins etc, they are all names for MSG. I can give you a list if you like.

Otherwise, next they will want to do an MRI on her, etc etc. Basically milk her insurance for all it's worth without even talking about possible nutritional causes.

I'm just throwing this out there guys,, but I also believe that the weather (barrametric pressure) when a rain storm is coming in, has a little, maybe not a lot, but it has something to with certain peoples migraines.

It might be because of a sinus issue, I don't know. But I have noticed it with a few of my friends who get them. Just my theory. :twocents

Archived