Benefits of Factory Tint

Majority of the time for me customers want the privacy darker, especially with light 25-30% privacy glass you see with toyota and honda. I always just explain that its just coloring in the glass that wont give you the heat and uv protection of an actual film applied to the glass. Plus, whatever performance the privacy glass does have that film applied will just add to that.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does something like this really need to be deleted? Most customers seem more interested in the privacy that tint provides over the uv and heat rejection anyways.

Those that want more protection will get exactly that because glass with tint will have better numbers than it would without.

No not really. I had a guy stop buy today, he stood next to my van. I said look at this compared to my neighbors. Neighbor you could see right through the back from a distance. Mine right next to you couldn't see in it.

Archived