He must of thought I was a complete idiot

After reading this. I feel confident that I will succeed. I trip out when I see a slight light coming in, contamination, creases, and all kinds of other things. I do not understand how shops can let a car go with any kind of gap. I understand that he did not see gap, but seeing it is part of the reason why he is in that business. The funny part is I only have about 10 cars under my belt. I cant wait til I train with Stan!

After reading this. I feel confident that I will succeed. I trip out when I see a slight light coming in, contamination, creases, and all kinds of other things. I do not understand how shops can let a car go with any kind of gap. I understand that he did not see gap, but seeing it is part of the reason why he is in that business. The funny part is I only have about 10 cars under my belt. I cant wait til I train with Stan!

haha get a thousand under your belt before you start thinking your gonna suceed

haha get a thousand under your belt before you start thinking your gonna suceed

So all the shop owners have a thousand years under their belt and thats why they are succeeding?

I understand. But all my life, maybe even yours, ppl have been saying you cant do this you cant do that. Guess what I was able to do all those things that people tell me I cant. Everyone starts somewhere its up to the person wether they want to succeed or not. When I was in high school I was told that I was too short, Im 5'4, to play varsity basketball, I guess I proved them wrong and to top it out took the team to the state finals. All I'm saying is that anyone can do what they want to do they just have to be passionate and put time in to do it. Nothing is impossible. One thousand years is impossible. Failure is an excuse to keep trying and be successful.

I was gonna say,,, someone quote stewy and strike through --years-- and make it --vehicles-- then we are just getting started. :bingo

All vehicles are different. Tinting is hard, Im not saying it is easy. If it was easy I would not have came to this forumn.

I understand. But all my life, maybe even yours, ppl have been saying you cant do this you cant do that. Guess what I was able to do all those things that people tell me I cant. Everyone starts somewhere its up to the person wether they want to succeed or not. When I was in high school I was told that I was too short, Im 5'4, to play varsity basketball, I guess I proved them wrong and to top it out took the team to the state finals. All I'm saying is that anyone can do what they want to do they just have to be passionate and put time in to do it. Nothing is impossible. One thousand years is impossible. Failure is an excuse to keep trying and be successful.

You won't catch me telling you -you can't do it-- but I will always be real about what it does take.

Before that,, I was just being funny-------ish.

You will get all the help I can offer until you are un-realistic about it,, or illogical. Then I'm out. Cheers. :beer