Funny story for the day

We got two 800sq feet AC 5 days ago from Home Depot they are $400 each. Tried 1 and it makes a HUGE difference. Gonna use both when I get back to the shop. I live in a dessert so it gets really really hot.

That's definitely good to know, my shop is around 57 by 55 if I remember right. I had a heating and cooling guy come price some things for me and wanted 2700. I'm going to try the window air conditioners for now, even if it just takes the humidity out will be a major plus

I have 2 A/C units in my shop and i insulated all the walls.it has been in the high 90's every day for the past month down here, with a million percent humidity. It is not too bad if i keep the door closed. I still sweat a little but its really not that bad.

My shop is hot enough that you almost need to use a gallon of slip and an ounce of water!! Haha ok well not that hot, but I definitely go heavy on my slip. For example today even i went to put the back glass on an grabbed the wrong bottle, I use more slip in a different bottle for BG's, started to slide the tint down.... Well.... My plan was to slide it down but didn't get to far. Between trying to grab my bottle which was on top of the car and keep the tint cleaned after 5 minutes I crumbled the tint up and started fresh haha but I DEFINITELY made sure the extra slip was on my hip the WHOLE time after that lmao

Archived