How has TD.com changed you

Guest tinterjim

Very interesting thread.

For me...this site has changed my life alot. It's turned my hair grey for one, made me a better tinter secondly, and has put me into a position that I would have never wanted had I known.

It's made me mature a little in the way I interact with people, although not enough apparently.

It's kept me awake countless nights.

It's given me a voice that can be heard around the world.

It has challenged me in more ways than you could ever know, and continues to do so daily.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rides20

THe site has now given my something else to be @nal about......I wanna learn about everything I look at...but I'm never satisfied with second rate anything...at least I can get an answer from people that now the trade!!!!! Thanks TD!!!!!! :lol6

Guest tintchick

I've made some tint contacts as well as friends,,,,and I've learned alot about some films from the people who use them on a daily basis,,thanks :lol6

...It's put welts on my a$$ from sitting in front of the computer :lol6

:lol6 seriously, it's shown me that I'm not alone on those "frustrating days" and confirmed my initial belief that no matter how long you've been tinting, to always keep an open mind and listen to others with an old hand in the biz...or a new hand with fresh eyes :lol6

Guest Eclipse

This site to has opened my eyes to what trials and tribulations we ALL go through. For a while there I thought that I was the only one having issues with certian problem cars.

This site has given me a place to share ideas and thoughts related to anything from tinting to what new album I should take a listen to.

This site has taught me to be more tolerant of my competitors...after all we are all in the same line of work and face similar challenges. We all want the best for our families and will do whatever it takes to provide for ourselves. Its never personal.

But most of all it has given me a place to laugh, sharpen my wit, and break away from the stress of everyday life.

Thank you TD for the platform. :lol6

But most of all it has given me a place to laugh, sharpen my wit, and break away from the stress of everyday life.

Yes..this also for me :hmmm:hmmm

Archived