How has TD.com changed you

Guest tinterjim

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest metint

Funny... the timing of this thread. :lol I was recently speaking about this site with fellows in the industry and how it has molded me into a much more informed tech rep than any amount of traveling around could have done.

I have learned more about the installation process and how different it can be from one person to the next in one year here than in the previous years I've spent in my present job.

It also has given me faith in the fact that not all tinters are arrogant ego maniacs not wanting to learn a new way of doing installation. :thumb

Hats off to you, Ric...

:booga

Guest Marco

This site has been my favorite ever since I found it.I can't believe how tight knit everyone is :lol

Where else can you find people working together for the same purpose?No one gets offensive,it's ok to crack on someone without being banned and people actually share ideas to help with problems from tint to customers.My g/f spends a lot of time reading jokes from this site,she will call me during the day and read a few to me..if she can ever finish a joke without laughing all the way through it is something yet to be seen.TD is a great place :thumb

Guest metint
This site has been my favorite ever since I found it.I can't believe how tight knit everyone is :thumb

Where else can you find people working together for the same purpose?No one gets offensive,it's ok to crack on someone without being banned and people actually share ideas to help with problems

AA... :lol :booga

Guest Blade

Until I came to this site I felt like all tinters hated other tinters. It helped me realize that we can get along and help each other out.

It helped me realize that alot of us do things different ways and no one thing is necessarily right or wrong. What works for you might not work for me and that's just fine.

Guest Blade

And I think it's great that we can all come here and chat no matter where in the world we are located.

Leo helped me realize that it just might be possible to look at n@ked chicks and tint at the same time. :lol:thumb

I have added more contacts to my address book.

It has also added contacts to my eyes because of the long hours staring at the computer. Never wore glasses before I got on this site. :thumb

It has made me more humble twords other tinters.

These are just a few things off the top of my noggin.

Better late than never. I've learned new shrinking techniques, vinyl and glue on the dots, and removing stats on new accords. Most importantly, I've learned that I'm not the only person with problems. Almost everyone here goes through the same crap I do, on a day to day basis. Thanks Ric for giving me a place to find my serenity.

Archived