6 series gran coupe back glass.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate these cars too..I use steel wool because I would get peanuts on these. I use a bulldozer, titan and whale tail for my installs

Think were all spoiled now, who else remembers the days when we cut down the floor squeegee also known as the black turbo and how excited we were when the black n white came into play

:yeah

That black and white I like for cleaning and first pass. Got to have something with a little more pushing power for final though.

I only use the longer ones for the bottom edge,,Bluemax for everything upper that it fits With car rear glass

I will be getting some longer hard cards to try soon/seen them in a graphics book

When I ran into the new body Camaro, I cut the handle off a new bull dozer, cut the destroyed rubber off my old one, laid the new one on top of the old one 5" from the bottom, drilled 4 holes and put rivers in it, covered them with a piece of PPF and never looked back. Gained 5 1/2 inches and plenty of pushing power (yes we are still talking about a window tool)...

Hope this may help

Have a Great Thanksgiving

Archived