Why does people laugh at window tinting?

I've taken interest in tinting also, and when ever I tell people how much you can lottentially make the kinda just roll there eyes like I'm crazy.. but when I can tint one car a day and make more doing that then I get paid for a 10 hour day can't really complain.. it's definetely a good thing to know how to do for side work.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I had told my girl that I wanted to get into and she said babe that's something you do on the side. I thinking about putting her on the side so she knows what a real side job is. I'm jk, but it seems like she isn't the only one that thinks like that. I honestly feel like if I can manage to do 3 cars a day for 5 days a week it beats clocking in on someone else's clock. I hate asking people can I spend time with my family. Have anyone else get this a lot or is it every blue moon?

lol I can think of a bunch of reasons....lots of reasons....why tinting is a real job that pays well.......a job where every tinter is trying to be the best, fastest and cleanest installs (because it PAYS!!!)

the easy way to explain it is sooo many people try and fail at it....this is why people are willing to pay the most for the best install.....(not counting the cheapskates)

some people only learn by showing them.....my advice is to show her the hundreds $$$$$$$$$$ that you get in only a few hours time.......I can think of a hundred ways to rub it in to people who laugh at you now.......the most important part is keep practicing now.......

when shes at work (having to be clocked in for 8 hours per day)  you go tint a car and say well I made 3 days pay and the only I problem I have now is what to do with the rest of my DAY!!!!!!! (say that while shes still clocked in)........

Archived