Why does people laugh at window tinting?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True story:a few years back I looked into doing the paperwork to do some work in the states during the winter months . I was denied because window tinting wasn't classified as a "skilled" profession. The guy I was talking to said that I fall into the category of "hamburger flipper" .

His statement actually blew me away.

Offended, I asked him how much does he make per year . When he told me how much he made, I told him that in my eyes he was closer to a "hamburger flipper" then I was and may want to rethink his prejudice with one's work title before making such comments.

The nerve of some people.

It so happens I have my papers for specialized kinesiology, reflexology, fitness and nutrition and neurfredback brain training.

Sounds impressive ?? Not really , I keep with the tinting because the money is better. If ever I can't tint anymore I'll " downgrade" to those other titles and take a paycut lol

....said that I fall into the category of "hamburger flipper" .

His statement actually blew me away.

Offended, I asked him how much does he make per year . When he told me how much he made, I told him that in my eyes he was closer to a "hamburger flipper" then I was

Wow! I would have been so pissed off. People just have no idea the potential one has with being a tinter. The money can be more then most other professions, especially those that someone would think would be a lot. ie. attorney, doctor, etc. 

Far from a hamburger flipper. 

It was just sheer ignorance . It doesn't mean every tinter can make a good living but his bias opinion that every Tinter falls into that category has just ignorant

Archived